Words of Hope & Regret by Rodney White fine art print. Gallery wrapped canvas giclee. Various sizes. Ready to hang. Open edition diptych. Free shipping. ... Read more
This high quality, gallery wrapped giclee on canvas of Words of Hope & Regret comes ready to hang. The open edition diptych is printed on cotton/polyester blend canvas and stretched over 1.5 inch deep stretcher bars. Based on the artist's original 24x36 paintings (24x18 each) done in acrylic on panel. Rodney's inspirational images are perfect for any room in the home or office.
- Dimensions: Choose 24 x 16 inches overall (12 x16 inch panels), 30 x 20 inches overall (15 x 20 inch panels), 36 x 24 inches overall (18 x 24 inch panels), 48 x 32 inches overall (24 x 32 inch panels), or 60 x 40 inches overall (30 x 40 inch panels). Custom sizing also available.
- Printing: Premium eco-solvent inks with UV protection are used to print this fine art giclee on cotton/polyester canvas. Chocolate brown is visible on the sides of the finished product, simulating Rodney's original work.
- Construction: The canvas is hand-stretched, then gallery-wrapped over 1.5 inch deep stretcher bars. The frame is made from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified pine. Comes ready to hang. All hardware included.
- Image Says: Maybe If Probably. Coulda Shoulda Woulda.
- Rodney Says: "Some words have optimism deep in it's DNA… Usually we find out that we missed an opportunity to do something after realizing we already knew how to do it. I hate that feeling. So I try to avoid it."
Plan Ahead for Gift Giving! Our customers frequently purchase Rodney White prints as gifts. Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery. Every work of art is made to order. Orders are processed on a first-come first-serve basis. Allow up to 10 business days for printing, final assembly, and preparation for shipment. Transit time by shipping carrier not included. Contact us if you require expedited delivery. We are always happy to help.
Gift Giving: If you plan to gift this item, the packaging may indicate what is inside.
We only offer products produced by estudio39, Rodney White's company. The number "39" has personal significance to the artist. 3 is his life number. 9 is his destiny number. His limited editions also end with the number 39. All the works produced by eStudio39 are designed to reflect Rodney's artistic vision and are personally approved by the artist. Images can be custom sized and shipped unstretched. Contact us for details. We'd love to hear from you!
Giclée prints are generated from high resolution digital scans and printed with archival inks. This printing technique provides better color accuracy than any other means of reproduction. The image is printed directly onto the canvas. Giclées are commonly found in museums and art galleries. We do not carry canvas transfers. Canvas transfers involve lifting an image from a paper poster or print and transferring it to canvas. It does not provide the same color accuracy as a giclée.
Gallery wrapping is a method of stretching canvas over a wood frame and securing it on the back. The result is a finished look that is ready to hang. All Rodney White stretched canvases are secured over a 1.5 inch deep wood frame. A rich chocolate brown is visible on the sides of the finished product. This color mimics Rodney's original work, which is typically acrylic paints on wood cradles. The entire image is displayed on the front. This method was personally chosen by the artist.
Cleaning: The artist recommends using a damp cloth to clean canvas art. Do not use household cleaning products, especially those that include ammonia.
About Rodney White
Rodney White was born and raised in Augusta, Georgia and now lives and works in Brooklyn, New York. His paintings have been exhibited in national museums and galleries around the world. In addition to HBO's hit series Entourage, Rodney's work has been featured in numerous television shows and movies, such as CBS's How I Met Your Mother and The Good Wife, HBO's Big Love, Sony Pictures' 2012, and others.
I am on both a subconscious and conscious level. My art is a visual message that encourages each of us to look for something higher to which we can aspire, as opposed to settling for a pre-ordained path. It is a reflection of an individual's dream and how it coincides with the sweeping dream of humanity…
Advertising has always been a reflection of the desires and societal norms that are driven into the hearts and minds of consumers… I seek to replicate what nature does to things over time. I believe that old, experienced things have wisdom. I try to let that wisdom inform my work. Maybe it's my job to tell that story.
Rodney's made-to-order prints are shipped directly from the publisher in New York via FedEx Ground. Orders typically ship within 5-10 business days. Business days do not include public holidays or weekends. Delivery depends on destination. Street address required. We will provide a tracking number immediately upon shipment.
The estimated number of business days until delivery includes order processing and time in transit. Item availability is assumed. Estimates are not a guarantee of delivery within a specific timeframe. If your package is oversized and/or requires truck delivery, the delivery time may be extended. During the holiday shopping season, processing and delivery times may also increase.
We are always happy to be of service. However, we are not able to ship this item outside the 48 contiguous United States. If you chose to use a freight forwarder, please view our shipping policies before placing your order. If you have any questions, let us know.
We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We value your business and want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return an item for any reason, drop us a note so we can help. We do not accept returns without prior approval. See our return policy page for complete details. For this item:
- Please contact us within 15 days after receiving product.
- Items may be exchanged for store merchandise of the same or greater value for an additional shipping charge.
- The return must be postmarked within 30 days of receipt.
- There is no re-stocking fee.