Basket Weave Mix-N-Match Tiffany-Style Ceiling Fan Glass Shade
This item was discontinued by the manufacturer.
The Basket Weave Mix-N-Match stained glass ceiling fan shade is 5.25 inches wide with a 2.25 inch fitter neck. ... Read more
Free Shipping! | learn more
Update an existing accent lamp or ceiling fan with the Basket Weave Mix-N-Match Ceiling Fan Glass Shade. No two pieces of stained glass are identical. If you purchase multiple shades for one fixture, we will do our best to match the shades as close as possible. Features include:
- Overall Dimensions: 5.25 inches wide with 2.25 inch fitter neck
- Light Bulb: Use a maximum 75 watt standard bulb or 13.5 watt LED bulb inside this shade (bulb not included)
- Artisan Crafted: Every piece of glass is individually hand-cut and set by skilled artisans using the copperfoil technique made famous by Louis Comfort Tiffany.
About the Collection: The intricate design of the Basket Weave Collection features a colorful striped pattern glass shade. The metalwork adds a classic elegance to an otherwise contemporary lamp. Also part of the Mix-N-Match Collection. Shades can be purchased separately or combined with a variety of fixtures. Fixtures include mini pendants, wall sconces, and semi flushes. Search for Mix-N-Match for available designs.
UPC | Model Number:
830335006084 | 999-20
Basket Weave Collection
Ceiling Fan Glass Shade
5.25 inches wide with 2.25 inch fitter neck
GLASS SHADE ONLY. Fixture not included. Fits most common ceiling fans. Due to its hand-made nature, each piece of stained glass will vary slightly in color and pattern.
Gift Giving: If you plan to gift this item, the packaging may indicate what is inside.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
About Stained Glass
Stained glass products typically arrive with excess oil on the glass. Simply wipe it off with a soft cloth. Oil is used in the finishing process. It gives the glass a scratch-resistant shine and helps protect it on long-distance journeys.
Cleaning Stained Glass: Consult a professional conservator when cleaning older stained glass or leadlights. Light surface dusting is all that is needed for new stained glass or jadestone. For more thorough cleaning:
- Make sure the item is on a stable surface. We recommended vacuuming with a soft brush attachment first.
- Apply liquid lemon or orange oil furniture polish to a soft cloth and wipe gently. Metal can also be treated in the same manner.
- Use a non-abrasive cleaner for greasy buildup and dirt that accumulates near cooking areas. Apply it to the cloth and spot test it first. Cotton swabs are handy for tight corners. Do not use ammonia or vinegar-based cleansers. Never apply cleaners directly to the glass. Never use cleansers on painted glass, old or new.
- After cleaning, re-apply oil-based furniture polish.
About ELK Lighting
ELK Group International is a premier designer and importer of indoor and outdoor residential, designer, and commercial lighting fixtures. They also offer decorative accessories and furniture. Their comprehensive suite of products includes ELK Lighting, Landmark Lighting, Sterling Industries, Baldinger, Dimond Lighting, Artistic Lighting, Historic Royal Palaces, and Mary Kate and Ashley brands.
Based in Pennsylvania, the company was founded in 1983 by three industry experts. Their award winning team of international designers and engineers ensure that each product is created with uncompromising detail and unparalleled design.
Product Guarantee: Elk Group International is committed to outstanding quality and styling. All products have a one (1) year warranty from receipt of merchandise. Additional information available upon request.
This item ships FedEx Ground from Pennsylvania. Orders typically ship within 3-5 business days. Business days do not include public holidays or weekends. Delivery depends on destination. Street address required. We will provide a tracking number immediately upon shipment.
The estimated number of business days until delivery includes order processing and time in transit. Item availability is assumed. Estimates are not a guarantee of delivery within a specific timeframe. If your package is oversized and/or requires truck delivery, the delivery time may be extended. During the holiday shopping season, processing and delivery times may also increase.
We are always happy to be of service. However, we are not able to ship this item outside the 48 contiguous United States. If you chose to use a freight forwarder, please view our shipping policies before placing your order. If you have any questions, let us know.
We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We value your business and want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return an item for any reason, drop us a note so we can help. We do not accept returns without prior approval. See our return policy page for complete details. For this item:
- All claims of damage or missing items during shipment must be made within 6 working days of receipt of merchandise. Truck line deliveries must be inspected at time of delivery and any damage must be notated on receiving documents signed at time of delivery.
- Items may be exchanged for store merchandise of the same or greater value for an additional shipping charge.
- All returns must be in original boxing and postmarked within 30 days of receipt.
- Merchandise returned for reasons other than damage is subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.
- Installed merchandise cannot be returned.