Shakespeare's Attic strives every day to bring value to our customers by offering quality products, competitive pricing, and outstanding service. Knowing your package arrived safely is important to us. We only use shipping services that provide online proof of delivery.
- Shipping and Handling Charges: We offer free shipping for all products to domestic customers. We do not charge a handling fee.
- Order Processing: Most orders are processed the same day received. Orders received overnight, weekends, and holidays will be processed the following business day.
- Handling Times: Handling times vary by product. The handling time provided in the "Shipping" tab on the listing provides the number of business days it typically takes an item to ship once payment is received. Business days exclude weekends and holidays.
- Delivery Times: Delivery times vary by warehouse location and destination. The estimated delivery dates are based on location, handling time, and typical transit times by carrier. Estimates are not a guarantee of delivery by a specific date. During the holiday shopping season, handling and delivery times may increase.
- Special Requests: If you need an item by a specific date, please contact us when you place your order. We send gifts all the time. We are always happy to work with you to insure that special event is not missed.
- Combined Shipping: We will gladly combine same day purchases of products shipped from the same location to reduce costs, whenever possible. Some items must be shipped separately. Please contact us before placing an order.
- Shipment Notification: You will be notified via email when your order ships using the address provided. Please double-check your email address when placing your order.
We ship to the 48 contiguous US states and Washington, DC. Unfortunately, we are not able to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, PO Boxes, or APO/FPO/DPO addresses at this time. If you use a shipping consolidator, we are happy to ship the order to your US address. Please see "Freight Forwarders" below for additional information.
We currently do not ship to international destinations. If you use a shipping consolidator, we are happy to ship the order to your US address. Please see "Freight Forwarders" below for additional information.
We will gladly ship to your freight forwarder of choice, provided the address is located in the contiguous United States and the following terms are met:
- Regulatory Compliance: The customer or freight forwarder becomes the exporter of the goods and is solely responsible for compliance with all export and import regulations, including all US export regulations and import regulations of the destination country. Shakespeare's Attic must not be recorded as exporter or importer of record (i.e. declarations, invoices, packing lists, etc.).
- Fees: Free shipping only applies to the domestic transportation of product to the freight forwarder. The customer is responsible for any costs associated with transporting the shipment from the US address to the final destination. This includes, but is not limited to, any fees associated with freight forwarding services, international transport, import duties, and customs charges.
- Damages & Defects: Damages and defects must be reported when items are delivered to the freight forwarder. Please ensure the forwarding agency inspects the product and reports any issues within 7 days of delivery. We are happy to replace or refund the customer at that time. All forwarded goods are the customer's responsibility.
- Replacements & Returns: Shakespeare's Attic does not issue replacement product or accept returns once the product is re-shipped by the freight forwarder to the customer. See "Damages & Defects" immediately above.
- Warranty & Service: All product warranties and service for products shipped outside of the United States are null and void. All electrical items sold by Shakespeare's Attic are built for use in the United States and Canada. Neither Shakespeare's Attic nor its suppliers are liable for the improper use of voltage regulators, adaptors, or modifications made to electrical products after shipment that result in incidental or consequential damages, such as fire or injury.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will respond to you promptly.
Updated December 21, 2016