Every home should have the Patch the Pumpkin Stained Glass Accent Lamp for the fall and holiday season! It is 9 inches high x 8.25 inches in diameter. ... Read more
Every home should have the Patch the Pumpkin Stained Glass Accent Lamp for the fall and holiday season! Also makes a fantastic gift. Natural variations in art glass make this item a unique, handcrafted treasure for the home. Features include:
- Overall Dimensions: 9 inches high x 8.25 inches in diameter
- Colors: bright orange striated glass and green leaf tones
- Pieces of Glass: 186 pieces of cut glass
- Light Bulb: Requires one (1) 7 watt Candelabra base bulb (not included)
- Power Source: Plug in | 62-inch cord with in-line switch
- Artisan Crafted: Every piece of glass is individually hand-cut and set by skilled artisans using the copperfoil technique made famous by Louis Comfort Tiffany.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
About Stained Glass
Stained glass products typically arrive with excess oil on the glass. Simply wipe it off with a soft cloth. Oil is used in the finishing process. It gives the glass a scratch-resistant shine and helps protect it on long-distance journeys.
Cleaning Stained Glass: Consult a professional conservator when cleaning older stained glass or leadlights. Light surface dusting is all that is needed for new stained glass or jadestone. For more thorough cleaning:
- Make sure the item is on a stable surface. We recommended vacuuming with a soft brush attachment first.
- Apply liquid lemon or orange oil furniture polish to a soft cloth and wipe gently. Metal can also be treated in the same manner.
- Use a non-abrasive cleaner for greasy buildup and dirt that accumulates near cooking areas. Apply it to the cloth and spot test it first. Cotton swabs are handy for tight corners. Do not use ammonia or vinegar-based cleansers. Never apply cleaners directly to the glass. Never use cleansers on painted glass, old or new.
- After cleaning, re-apply oil-based furniture polish.
About River of Goods
Founded in 2000, River of Goods is a national leader in sourcing, designing, and developing unique lighting and home décor products at an exceptional value. Their experienced product development team travels the world for inspiration and finds unique products steeped in history, yet relevant today.
River of Goods' comprehensive suite of products includes lighting fixtures, table and floor lamps, stained glass windows, fireplace screens, and other home accents.
Dedicated to building long-lasting relationships, River of Goods is proud to be a place where making a living is enjoyable for everyone involved, including employees, artisans, vendors, customers, and shareholders.
This item ships FedEx Ground from Minnesota. Orders typically ship within 1-3 business days. Business days do not include public holidays or weekends. Delivery depends on destination. Street address required. We will provide a tracking number immediately upon shipment.
The estimated number of business days until delivery includes order processing and time in transit. Item availability is assumed. Estimates are not a guarantee of delivery within a specific timeframe. If your package is oversized and/or requires truck delivery, the delivery time may be extended. During the holiday shopping season, processing and delivery times may also increase.
We are always happy to be of service. However, we are not able to ship this item outside the 48 contiguous United States. If you chose to use a freight forwarder, please view our shipping policies before placing your order. If you have any questions, let us know.
We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We value your business and want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return an item for any reason, drop us a note so we can help. We do not accept returns without prior approval. See our return policy page for complete details. For this item:
- Please contact us within 15 days after receiving product.
- Items may be exchanged for store merchandise for an additional shipping charge.
- All returns must be in original boxing and postmarked within 30 days of receipt.
- Merchandise returned for reasons other than damage is subject to a 10% re-stocking fee.